govlet1.JPG (85764 bytes)

govlet2.JPG (89937 bytes)

A note: I did contact Social Service where the forementioned was to be in progress. Now over two years later I have still not been contacted by phone or in writting concerning my daughter or her case. And remember the condemed house they lived in Dinwiddie County isn't even on the records, but nothing was done even with all these parties involved. Our children obviously are not profitable enough for them to take proper action.


To return